Granny square challenge update


Because some of you are waiting for their yarn,
we will take a week extra
for the first square.
This way we all can start together.
NOTE!
I recommend you choose a color 
with which you always end your squares.
 It gives the blanket unity.
A you can see I chose off white.

I`m so excited about this challenge
hope you are too.
Fall has started here,
so it`s nice weather to curl up on your couch
and start with the squares.
I`m going to search for a new pattern for week 2 
and give it a go,

Have a nice crafty weekend.

Voor de Dutchies,
ik heb een fout gemaakt bij het vertalen afgelopen dinsdag.
Ch = chain - een losse ipv. een vaste.
Sorry.

Comments

  1. Thank you for the postponement. I thought I was going to be playing catch up before I had even started. I'm soooo excited. Philippa xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a note.