Granny square challenge week 4


This week again a flower
but very different from the one before.
and comes from the blog Harujion design.



There is also a chart with symbols in Japanese manner.
If you are used to a written pattern
this is totally different
but once you get used to it
I find it sometimes easier than a written pattern.
Here you can find what the symbols mean.
The dutchies can look here.
There is also a written pattern so no worries.


I`m sorry the pictures aren`t the best
as you can see the weather is getting darker over here.

NOTE!
Remember when you start with the square part 
I made 1 ch between the 3 dc at the sides
and in the corner 2 ch between the 3 dc.
I will do this with every square to try to make all the squares the same size. 
I made 8 rounds instead of six.


Good luck and have fun.

Dutch translation

ch = chain = losse
ss = slip stitch = halve vaste
sc = single crochet = vaste
tr = treble crochet = dubbel stokje
dc = double crochet = stokje



Comments

  1. Hi Michelle, thank you for this week's lovely design. I'm a bit behind as you might imagine as I'm only now learning how to crochet. Following Week 1's disaster Week 2 was better so I have been redoing Week 1's squares and this time they have come out looser and flatter (and one round less). At least they are the same size as Week 2's squares. I've got one more to do and then I can start on Week 3. Hopefully I will catch up soon. I'm not giving up yet! Best wishes, Philippa xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Philippa, I was wondering how you were doing with your squares. Great to hear they turned out better. I`m sure you will catch up in time.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a note.