Granny square challenge wk 25


Yeah, I was able to make 1 square.
Again a square from Sandra from Cherry Heart
she makes lovely patterns.
I`m planning to make a whole blanket
with this pattern.
Although it will probably take some time before I can start,
but never stop dreaming and planning :-).

This pattern is called clamshell,
it takes a little practice but once you get it it is easy.
I started with 26 chains the amount she made for her tutorial
and ended with a round of dc (sc) in every stitch
in the corners 1 ch.

Good luck and have fun.

I`m not sure if I will be able to post a pattern each week
we will go a bit slower probably
so we can finish this blanket together.

Comments

  1. What a clever square. I think I will need to concentrate hard to get this one right. Best wishes Philippa xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a note.