Mrs. Muffin sneak peek

A sneak peek of Mrs. Muffin.
My first needle felting creation.
I`m still working on some details,
when she is finished I will show her in her full glory.
And tell you more about this lovely lady
who is already very dear to me.
You should taste the wonderful muffins
she bakes they are amazing.

It`s a school vacation in these parts
so I will probably not post for about 2 weeks
and enjoy the extra time with my family.
Thanks to all my readers
I really appreciate your visits and comments
take care and see you soon.
Een tipje van de sluier van Mrs. Muffin.
Mijn eerste naaldvilt creatie.
Ik ben nog bezig met een aantal details,
maar wanneer ze klaar is
volgen er nog meer foto`s van een hele Mrs. Muffin
in al haar glorie.
En zal ik ook meer over deze lieve dame vertellen
die me nu al dierbaar is.
Je zou haar heerlijke muffins
eens moeten proeven
die smaken geweldig.

Het is hier nu schoolvakantie
dus ik zal waarschijnlijk de komende 2 weken niet posten
en van de extra tijd met mijn gezin genieten.
Dank je wel lezers
ik waardeer jullie bezoekjes en commentaar.
Zorg goed voor jezelf en tot gauw.


Comments

  1. She is frickin' cute! I love her polka dot legs. And great expression!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Nora, you`ve put a great smile on my face.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do u sell Mrs muffins cousins or best friends. I would cherish one..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lulu, i'm so pleased you would like to buy one of my creations. i 'm planning to sell my needle felt creations in the near future but I'm not sure if I am going to open an etsy shop or if I will sell on facebook or my blog. You can send me your e mail adress ( at michelle@wals.nu ), I can send you a mail when I figured it all out and I'm ready to sell.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a note.